Favorite Quotes By Bruce Lee

Remember, success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability. You will do just fine. ~ Bruce Lee

Research you own experience; absorb what is useful, reject what is useless and add what is essentially your own. ~ Bruce Lee

Whenever I look around, I always learn one thing and that is: always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself. ~ Bruce Lee

The greatest mistake is to anticipate the outcome of engagement; you ought not to be thinking of whether it ends in victory of in defeat. Let nature takes its course and your tools will strike at the right moment. ~ Bruce Lee

You have to create your own luck. You have to be aware of opportunities around you and take advantage of them. ~ Bruce Lee

Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to exert greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing, it is a path leading to success and truth. ~ Bruce Lee

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

9.5 Weeks to Competition

As my trainer, Jill, said to me in her email "Its Go Time!" Sunday I started a new nutrition plan she created and since then I have been doing fairly well considering I have to:
~ Drink One Gallon of Water per Day
~ Drink 16oz green tea daily (ok well I can only drink 8 if I want but she prefers more)
~ NO SALT on anything
~ NO SUGAR
~ NO DAIRY
~ NO CHEATING, or I am only cheating myself

Given all this I am doing well and haven't felt like cheating yet, well unless you consider eating a few extra walnuts when I am not scheduled to but I can honestly report I haven't cheated in any other way.  Good news is I have lost like 4 pounds in a couple of days - mostly water weight I am sure but still I should be below 180 by the end of the week.  I have also been doing well with my workouts although I have been more tired which could be because I have changed up my workouts and my diet has changed, lots less carbs (only sweet potato, brown rice and oat bran).

I will be posting new photos this weekend because I have to take new measurements and photos this weekend to send to my trainer.  This is something that I have to do every week until my competition.

I am keeping this post short because I have to get to bed and I am not feeling that well - too much congestion, yucky.  See you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment