Favorite Quotes By Bruce Lee

Remember, success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability. You will do just fine. ~ Bruce Lee

Research you own experience; absorb what is useful, reject what is useless and add what is essentially your own. ~ Bruce Lee

Whenever I look around, I always learn one thing and that is: always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself. ~ Bruce Lee

The greatest mistake is to anticipate the outcome of engagement; you ought not to be thinking of whether it ends in victory of in defeat. Let nature takes its course and your tools will strike at the right moment. ~ Bruce Lee

You have to create your own luck. You have to be aware of opportunities around you and take advantage of them. ~ Bruce Lee

Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to exert greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing, it is a path leading to success and truth. ~ Bruce Lee

Friday, December 16, 2011

Starting Line

Part of starting on a fitness journey includes looking at your current situation.  For me that includes taking pictures of myself (front, back and sides) as well as documenting my weight and taking my measurements.  Since I believe this, here is my starting point:






Weight: 185.8
Chest:  39.5 inches
R/L Arm: 13.5 inches
Waist: 32.5 inches
Hips: 41 inches
R/L Leg: 26.5 inches
R/L Calf: 15.5 inches


I plan on updating my progress half way through my journey to April 7, 2012.

One thing that I noticed when looking at the pictures from today and my picture from Hawaii, I have made a lot of changes in my physique, which is awesome.  My stomach looks tighter and damn I need a tan :o)

5/1/11 - 200+
12/15/11 185.8

No comments:

Post a Comment