Favorite Quotes By Bruce Lee

Remember, success is a journey, not a destination. Have faith in your ability. You will do just fine. ~ Bruce Lee

Research you own experience; absorb what is useful, reject what is useless and add what is essentially your own. ~ Bruce Lee

Whenever I look around, I always learn one thing and that is: always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself. ~ Bruce Lee

The greatest mistake is to anticipate the outcome of engagement; you ought not to be thinking of whether it ends in victory of in defeat. Let nature takes its course and your tools will strike at the right moment. ~ Bruce Lee

You have to create your own luck. You have to be aware of opportunities around you and take advantage of them. ~ Bruce Lee

Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to exert greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing, it is a path leading to success and truth. ~ Bruce Lee

Monday, February 20, 2012

47 days and Counting

There is less than 7 weeks until the figure competition and I still have a long ways to go - although I continue to make considerable progress and here are my most recent stats:



Weight - 176
Body Fat - 27.4%
N. Waist 30.5"
Belly Button 32"
High Hips 38.75"
Full Hips 40.5"
R/L Thigh 26.25"
R. Calf 15.25"
L. Calf 15"
R. Arm 12.5"
L. Arm 12.25"
 In just the last week I have lost 3.75" across my body.  I can see my muscle definition coming out more.  I know I am making progress and I feel great about it.  I was able to put on a pair of Maui Built shorts Kirk bought me which were a size 11 Juniors, so that felt great.

I still have a long journey ahead of me but at the same time I can see the finish line which is good because the amount of discipline it takes to reach this goal is challenging and difficult to sustain at times.


I appreciate everyone's support and again encourage you to let me know what differences you see.  Thank you :o)

~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment